Additional Internet Resources General and State Specific
Please note - The sites which are linked from this page are not maintained by the Social Security Administration (SSA). These links are provided for your convenience. SSA takes no responsibility for the availability of these sites or the accuracy of information presented on them.
- SSA Listing of Federal Agencies
- US NonProfit Gateway Government Directory
- General Accounting Office
- Department of Labor - Employment and Training Administration
- Members of Congress directory
- Federal Citizen Information Center - Federal/State/Local Resources
- City and county sites
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- State of
- Illinois Department of Human Services Vocational training, counseling and other services for the disabled.
- Illinois Department of Children and Family Services: Child welfare services to children from birth to age 18.
- Illinois Department of Public Aid : Information on Medicaid, public assistance, Food Stamps and other needs-based assistance.
- Illinois Department on Aging: Services geared to the senior citizen.
- State of
- Michigan Family Independence Agency
- Michigan Career Site
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services
- Macomb Senior Services
- Michigan Upper Peninsula
Commission for Area Progress Services Inc
- Area Agency on Aging 1-B
- State of Ohio
- Ohio County Job and Family Services Agencies
- Central Ohio Area Agency on Aging: Health, education, and resource information for adults 60 and over.
- WI Medicaid: SSI State Supplement Eligibility/Payment
- Supplemental Security Income in Wisconsin
- Human Service Network Information Referral Service: Statewide Human Service Network Information Referral Service.
- WI Programs for people with disabilities - Links to a wide array of state programs