In September 2010, Social Security awarded contracts to two companies to support the
Ticket to Work Program.
On September 29, 2010, Social Security awarded MAXIMUS Federal Services of Reston, Virginia, a 5-year contract to serve as the Ticket Program Operations Support Manager (OSM). The OSM handles all activities related to Employment Networks (ENs)/service providers/Vocational Rehabilitation agencies serving as ENs including recruitment, training, payments, and other related activities.
The OSM is responsible for:
- Recruiting experienced and highly-qualified ENs;
- Facilitating and monitoring active Ticket Program participation by ENs;
- Administering and supporting the Ticket assignment process; and
- Administering and supporting the EN payment process.
MAXIMUS also serves as the Ticket Program Data Operations Center Manager (TPDOCM) and is responsible for maintaining electronic systems supporting daily Ticket Programs operations and providing system support services and management information to Social Security.
Phone: 1-866-949-3687/1-866-833-2967 TTY
On September 29, 2010, Social Security awarded Booz Allen Hamilton of McLean, Virginia a 5-year contract to serve as the Ticket Program Beneficiary Access and Support Services (BASS) Manager, The BASS handles all Ticket-related activities for Social Security’s beneficiaries with disabilities.The BASS is responsible for:
- Designing and implementing traditional and digital marketing and outreach models, products, tools and strategies to increase awareness of the Ticket to Work program and other Social Security work incentives, and to increase employment outcomes for beneficiaries
- Facilitating beneficiary access to Social Security-approved employment service providers
- Administering a call center (Helpline) staffed with trained and certified representatives to answer beneficiary questions and provide information about the program
- Managing a comprehensive, content-rich website and an electronic mail response capability to answer questions about the Ticket to Work program
- Implementing a nationwide survey to gauge beneficiary satisfaction with their chosen Employment Network
- Making referrals to other entities as appropraite.