Providing Effective Communication for Individuals with Mental or Cognitive Disabilities
This webinar is a part of the Social Security Administration’s ongoing Section 504 self-evaluation. Additional information about Section 504 is available at http://www.socialsecurity.gov/accessibility/504_faq.html. During this webinar, Social Security will review how we communicate with individuals with mental or cognitive disabilities.
At the end of the webinar, we will ask you to complete a survey to obtain your ideas on the subject.
The webcast was previously posted Monday, March 26, 2012
- Mari Rosa, Office of Quality Performance
- Erica Mijares, Office of General Council
- Krista Sartore, Office of Quality Performance
- Charmaine Gibson, Office of Human Resources
- William BJ Jarrett III, Office of Communications