Register Now! National Work Incentives Seminar Event, Wednesday August 27
August 27, 2014
National Work Incentives Seminar Event (WISE) Webinar: Finding and Keeping the Job That's Right for You
Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 3:00 PM, EST
If you are a Social Security disability beneficiary and want to make more money through work, Ticket to Work can provide the support you need to transition to financial independence.
The August 27 national WISE webinar will present information about special Social Security programs and rules can help you on your path to financial independence! A special guest speaker will teach you about:
- Exploring your work goals
- Building your employment team
- Work Incentives that can help you once you have a job
Register online or call 1-866-968-7842 (V) or 1-866-833-2967 (TTY).
You will receive a registration confirmation message with instructions on how to log in to the webinar. Please be sure to check your spam folder. Registration information will also be available online the day of the webinar.
Email us at email@example.com or call 1-866-968-7842 (V) or 1-866-833-2967 (TTY).
Social Security Disability Claims Process
Recorded June 2014.
- Part 1: Introduction to the Disability Process
- Part 2: Filing a Disability Claim
- Part 3: Medical evidence
- Part 4: Quality Review
- Part 5: Appeals
- Part 6: The Appeals Council
- Part 7: End of a Claim
This video series explains the Social Security Administration disability insurance claims process. It also describes the roles of the different components involved.
Data at Your Fingertips: Data Exchange Agreements
Recorded May 29, 2014.
A two-part webinar on Data Exchange Agreements for Federal, State, Tribal, and Local Government partners.
- Part 1 – “Data at Your Fingertips: An Introduction to SSA Data Exchange Agreements”, explains how to establish a data exchange agreement with the Social Security Administration.
- Part 2 – “Data at Your Fingertips: SSA Data Exchange, Understanding the Data for Current Users”, explains how data exchange agreements work and how to obtain the data you need.
There will be a Question and Answer session following each segment.
Data Exchange is the authorized sharing of electronic information under an agreement between SSA and Federal, State, tribal and local government agencies. Data Exchanges operate on a business-need basis with agencies that administer specific health or income maintenance programs. Social Security is a government leader in electronic information sharing, with almost 3,000 data exchange agreements and real-time or batch query exchanges, which help you to administer your programs.