You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse's, Medicare, or Disability Benefits online.

If you live in the U.S., you can also call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or visit your local office to apply for these or any other kind of benefits.

If you live outside the U.S. you can, contact the nearest U.S. Social Security office, U.S. Embassy or consulate, or the Veterans Affairs Regional Office (VARO) in the Philippines.

The following are commonly requested forms from other agencies that we provide for your convenience. Any questions about these forms should be addressed to the agency that is responsible for the form.

Find other Government Forms